Yoga Sol provides opportunities for students interested in a more in-depth study of the practices of Yoga, as well as continuing education for existing Yoga teachers.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Certified through Yoga Alliance
Next Training Begins September 7, 2018!
One Yoga™ Teacher training provides tools for personal and social transformation. Our focus is on the system of Yoga as an effective and accessible means for integrative health of body, mind, heart, and spirit. This training provides competency in how to teach alignment based hatha yoga classes, breath centered vinyasa classes, yin/restorative yoga classes, breathwork and meditation classes, and the basics for applying yoga therapeutically.
- To be able to give basic instruction of yoga postures, breath practices, and meditation practices to all levels of student.
- To understand the universal alignment principles and their application.
- To understand overarching philosophical principles that can support the practices and experiences of Yoga.
- To be able to offer precise alignment application of yoga postures and breath techniques to all levels of student for healing benefit.
- To become practitioners of an integrative health lifestyle
DATES and TIMES
This training is structured so that you may maintain your existing work and family/community life. This structure allows time for the integration of the material as well as the opportunity to engage the yoga practice opportunities that arise in daily life. We have found this method of training to be the most effective at fostering strong practitioners who then have the potential to be excellent instructors.
Fridays: 5:15-8:30pm, Saturdays: 1-6pm, and Sundays: 9am-4pm with lunch break 11:45-1:15pm
Long Break: 6 Required hours of Yoga classes. 6 required hours of home practice. 6 required hours of written homework.
The cost of the training is $3000 if paid in full by September 5th.
The cost of the training is $3250 if you need to set up a payment schedule.
There are a couple of partial scholarships available for those with unique circumstances. Inquire more with Liz.
Email Lead Instructor, Liz Klug, for more firstname.lastname@example.org